Monday, March 26, 2012

{ my pants match my plants! }





It so happens that a lot of the things that I draw and paint are symmetrical; and as such I've become much more attune to symmetry in nature and every day life. I've been admiring our little collection of succulents lately for this reason... they're not perfect, but I love the geometric and measured look of these potted things, particularly from a birds-eye view.

So as I was taking a few snaps for some afternoon painting, I realised that my outfit and the succulents were teaming with a theme.... my pants match my plants!

See you soon.

Pip x

All images taken by me and the top image using Diptic app. 

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Pip,
Just found your blog. So exciting to see another Brisbane girl blogging too :) Kate.

Kathy said...

I love succulents...but your pants are the best! Great post....k

Pip Spiro (Boydell) said...

Kate Thanks for stopping by great to discover your blog! Kathy - thank you, plus they're the comfiest pants ever! Pip x