Thursday, October 4, 2012

{ lately... }


A hydrangea commission off to it's new home this week! 


These seashells are one of three pieces that are going to a lovely customer's Straddie house...


... and these are some of mine....


The hydrangea earlier on...


Some very sweet peas - a housewarming gift and beautiful addition to our new living room...


I did a lily a week or two back... I often enjoy the 'pre' paint piece as much as the finished one.


And for good measure, some Spring time lavender.


Here's a few things that have been keeping me busy lately. Pretty shells, blooming hydrangeas a lily and more... 

I have a bit been absent these past few weeks as we've just moved house; and let me tell you that amongst all the odds & ends of (re)organising your life, a shifty Internet connection has got to be up there as one of the most time-consuming and frustrating glitches to have! 

Technology aside though, I am head over heels in love with our new home. It's been not two weeks but already I feel so settled and happy here..... it's a very wonderful feeling. I will do a proper post soon and show you some more pics, but here are a few details from around the house this week in the meantime. 

It's well and truly Springtime here - but what's even better is that Summer is peeping its bright and sunny head around the corner. I love this time of year so much and can't wait for what's going to be a busy but very fun lead up to Christmas!

By the time most read this it will be in time for a 'Happy Friday' - here's to the first week of October , down, and have a great weekend everyone.

Pip x

All images taken by me; images 1,2,4 & 6 artwork & images by Pip Boydell.







3 comments:

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Hi there, so happy to see you back blogging and viewing some of your work, in various stages of completion.
Congratulations on your new home :)

Anna White said...

Oh Pip..you are just truly so amazingly talented...and your right..I think the sketches alone are just as beautiful x

exterior veneer said...

Lovely lavender! Congratulations
pip! hugs
~ Herman Swan